Cook time: Ready in about 15 mins
Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: 5
Tip: Jelly, made using sugar-free jelly crystals (1/2 syn per 150ml). makes a great alternative to the layer of custard. Count 3 syns per serving for the jelly version.
- 425g fresh cherries. stalks removed and pitted. Reserve 4 with stalks if you wish to decorate.
- 200ml ready-made, low fat custard.
- 1 egg white
- 190g pot Mullerlight vanilla yogurt
- 4 level tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais.
- 4 x 9g Cadbury Flake 99s
Divide the cherries between 4 dessert glasses and top with the custard.
Whisk the egg white until stiff and gently fold in the yogurt, cocoa and sweetener. Divide the mixture between the glasses.
Top each dessert with a tablespoon of fromage frais, a mini flake and one of the reserved cherries.