Suitable for vegetarians
Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: ½
- 455g new potatoes in their skins, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 230g Low fat/ Virtually fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eating apples, chopped
- 2 gherkins, chopped
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 60g seedless grapes, halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 level tbsp reduced-fat salad cream
1* Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Add the salt, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool.
2* Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese in a blender and purée. Transfer to a bowl, add the potatoes and remaining ingredients and mix together. Serve with a crisp, green salad.