Cook time: Ready in 40 minutes
Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: 2
- 2 large eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g sultanas (or use raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g vanilla Müllerlight yogurt/or any Free vanilla yogurt
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat free natural fromage frais, sweetened to taste, to serve.
Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and spinkle over most of the sultanas.
Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, then add the yogurt and beat again.
Pour the eggs over the apples and sultanas and let them sink in the fruit. Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
Serve warm with fromage frais.