Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 60g dark plain chocolate
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3-4 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais, sweetened to taste
- 1 level tbsp chocolate sprinkles, to decorate
- 4 white chocolate stars, to decorate
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water then leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks, sweetener and rum into the cooled chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites until just stiff but not too dry then fold into the chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture into small serving glasses (shot glasses are ideal) and chill for 1 hour or until set.