Prep time:plus cooling and chilling
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 4 level tbsp extra-light spread
- 10 light digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 500g Quark
- 250g fat free natural Greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 level tbsp honey (Greek if possible)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- finely grated zest and segments from 2 oranges
- 200g fat free natural fromage frais, sweetened to taste
- Melt the extra-light spread in a pan over a low heat. Add the crushed biscuits and stir to mix well. Spoon into a 22cm non-stick spring-form cake tin, pressing down firmly to make a smooth and even base. Chill until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 160C, gas 3.
- Put the Quark, yogurt, eggs, honey, cinnamon, vanilla essence, sweetener and orange zest in a large bowl. Beat until well combined and pour over the biscuit base. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until just set and golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin, cover with cling film and chill for 6-8 hours or overnight if possible.
- When you’re ready to eat, spread the fromage frais over the top of the cheesecake and dust with the extra cinnamon.
- Cut into slices and serve with orange segments.