- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tub Fat Free Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Pack Of Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cal Cooking Spray
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves Grated
- Chicken Stock Cube
- 2 Tsp Tumeric
- 2 Tsp Coriander
- 1 Tsp Curry Powder Or Cumin
- 2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Cm Cube Ginger Grated
- Coat frying pan with one calorie spray and cook the onions, mushrooms, garlic and ginger until the onion is golden. If it seems too dry add some more spray.
- Then add the chicken to the pan and cook on a high heat for about 15 minutes, or until cooked all the way through.
- After the chicken is done frying, add the herbs, spices and the natural yogurt.
- Make sure it is all mixed in well and then remove from the heat and serve. I like to serve mine with a little fresh coriander on top!
- You could serve this for dinner over rice, or with a salad or some more vegetables on the side.