Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving: 1½
8 large portobello mushrooms
Low-calorie cooking spray
4 scallions, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
Salt Freshly ground pepper
1 cup (8oz) fat-free cottage cheese with chives
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
2 tbsp finely choppd flat-leaf parsley
4 level tbsp grated parmesan cheese
2 cups (2oz) baby leaf spinach
Crushed pink peppercorns and chopped chives for garnish
1) Preheat the oven to high. Trim and remove the mushroom stalks and finely chop them.
2) Spray a non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the chopped mushrooms stems, scallions and one crushed garlic clove and stir-fry over high heat for 6 - 8 minutes.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a bowl with the remaining minced garlic, the cottage cheese, lemon zest and chopped herbs.
4) Place the mushroom caps, skin side down on a broiling pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide the stuffing among the caps and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Place the pan about 4 inches from the broiler and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the tops are golden and bubbling.
5) Divide the spinach leaves among four plates, top each with two stuffed mushrooms and garnish with the pink peppercorns and chopped chives. Serve immediately.
Article source ; http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/recipes/cheesy-garlic-and-herb-stuffed-mushrooms.aspx