Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving: FREE
- 1 large skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
Preheat the grill to medium-hot.
Put the chicken into a bowl with the garlic, ginger, curry powder, half the lime juice and 2 tablespoons of the yogurt. Mix well, spread out the chicken on a baking tray and grill for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Stir the remaining lime juice into the yogurt and spread over three pieces of crispbread. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
Mix together the onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and spoon over the chicken. Season well.
Tip: Choose your sandwich
We used three Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper Crispbreads (1½ Syns each
or a healthy extra b choice) but you could also use two slices of
wholemeal bread, a wholemeal roll, rye bread or a Free wrap made of
firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.