Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chipsMakes: 2
Slimming World's chocolate brandy pots are really easy to make with yogurt as a base and are ready in just 20 minutes. Each pot is flavoured with a rich dark chocolate and hint of brandy.
- 35g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 175g quark
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- ½ tsp brandy
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ 175g pot Muller Light Vanilla yogurt
- 2 cherries
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of lightly simmering water and heat for 8-10 minutes or until melted, taking care that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Put the quark in a blender or food processor with the sweetener, brandy and vanilla extract. Scrape in the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture into 4 small dessert glasses or ramekins, spoon over the vanilla yogurt and top with a cherry.
- Top with a dusting of cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- These chocolate pots are even tastier after a bit of time in the fridge so if you can, make them in advance and chill until you’re ready to eat.