- 60g low fat spread
- 10 reduced fat digestive biscuits
- 10 sheets of leaf gelatine
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 4 level tbsp cocoa powder, plus 1 tsp to dust
- 2 tsp coffee granules
- 250g quark
- 3 x 175g pots Muller Light Vanilla yogurt (or any free vanilla yogurt)
- 4 tbsp sweetener
- 5g milk chocolate, grated, to decorate
>>> Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 190C, gas 5 and line an 18cm springform tin with non-stick baking parchment.
- Melt the spread in a pan over a low heat.
- Meanwhile, put the biscuits in a sealable food bag, bash into fine crumbs and tip into a bowl. Pour in the melted spread, stir well and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin to cover the base, pressing down evenly. Bake for 12-15 minutes then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, put the gelatine sheets into a small bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
- Mix the milk, cocoa powder and coffee granules in a jug and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. Squeeze the excess liquid from the gelatine sheets, add the sheets to the milk and whisk until they have dissolved.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the quark, yogurt, sweetener and cooled milk using a hand whisk and pour on to the biscuit base. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Release the pie from the tin and put the pie, still on its base if necessary, on a serving plate. Sprinkle over the grated chocolate and extra cocoa and slice to serve.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website