s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 400g Sainsbury’s extra lean casserole steak, sliced into strips (ff)
- 2 onions, sliced (s)(sff)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (sff)
- 150g button mushrooms (s)(sff)
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 Knorr herb stock pot
- 1 Knorr beef stock pot made into 250g stock
- 1 pack of Schultz garlic, mushroom & cream sauce (4.5 syn/4=1.125 syns each)
- 350mL skimmed milk (3syn/4=0.75 syn each)
- 300g long grain rice (ff)
- 1 chilli, finely chopped & de-seeded (s)(sff)
- Cupful of frozen peas (ss)(ff)
Place the beef into the freezer for 30-45 mins to stiffen it, remove & slice into thin strips, cook dry in a frying pan until browned, remove & set aside.
Spray the frying pan with Fry Light and sweat the onions, chilli & garlic, add the button mushrooms & cook for a few minutes, add the Knorr Herb stock pot, mix well until the herbs are infused.
Add the beef, mix well, and add beef stock. Make up the sauce mix as per the instructions on the packet and when it starts to thicken, add to the beef & mushrooms, mix well add the paprika, Worcester sauce, (At this point you could place ingredients in a slow cooker and leave to slow cook.) seasoning & cook for 20-30 mins. Put the peas in 5 mins before serving.
Measure the amount of rice required, add 3 times the amount of water, add rice & cook for 20 mins, or until the water has gone, removed when cooked, place in a sieve & place the sieve on the saucepan and cover with a lid, allow to steam for a few minutes, until the beef is ready.
Serve on a bed of rice.
CREDIT : MINIMINS