s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight
loss ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 150g Arborio rice (ff)
- 150g Butternut squash, de-skinned and cut into approx..10mm cubes (s)(sff)
- 1 Ltr chicken stock (s)(ff)
- 150g mushrooms, cleaned & chopped into slices (s)(sff)
- 1 stick celery, washed & chopped to small pieces (s)(sff)
- ½ cupful of frozen peas (ss)(ff)
- 1 onion, chopped into small pieces (s)(sff)
- 1 lemon (ss)(sff)
- 1 Tbsp of Worcester sauce
- 30g Parmesan cheese (1 Hea each) or 1 level Tbsp=1.5 syns
Make 1Ltr of chicken stock, using a chicken cube or use homemade stock.
Spray a large saucepan with Fry Light and cook the onions, celery& butternut squash, cook until the onions are transparent.
Add the rice and allow it to be coated by mixing all ingredients, cut the lemon and drizzle the juice over the rice and cook for 5 mins.
Using a ladle add 2 ladles of hot stock at a time, cook until almost all the liquid has gone, then add peas, mushrooms & Worcester sauce.
When all stock has been used up, turn off the heat & grate parmesan cheese over the rice and put a lid on it and leave to steam. Serve on a hot bowl and have a side salad with it.
CREDIT : MINIMINS