s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (s)(sff)
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped (s)(sff)
- 1 tsp “very lazy” garlic
- 1 tsp “very lazy” chilli
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 x 397g/14oz can chopped tomatoes (s)(sff)
- 284ml/½ pint Knorr “Rich Beef” stock
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2x 405g Kidney beans drained & rinsed (s)(ff)
- 454g/1lb extra lean beef mince (ff)
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped (s)(sff)
- 1 Celery, finely chopped (s)(sff)
- 1 tbsp Sweetener
Cook the mince in a frying pan on high heat to remove any remaining fat and cook until brown, remove from the pan and set to one side.
Fry the onion, carrot, celery, gently over a low heat for 6-8 minutes, until softened and golden. Return the mince to the pan.
Add the garlic, chillies and all the spices and continue frying, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes. Add the canned tomatoes, tomato puree, sweetener and stock. Stir well and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes, until the liquid is slightly reduced.
Season with salt and pepper and add drained kidney beans. Cook for a further 5mins, making sure the beans are hot. Serve hot with some plain boiled rice and a salad.
CREDIT : MINMINS