ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
2.45 syns per person
- 400g chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces (ff)
- 400ml tin of Blue Dragon Coconut Milk Light (3.5 syns per 100ml) use 200ml=7 syn
- 1tsp of salt
- 1tsp sweetener (s)
- 1tbsp fish sauce 0.4syn per tbsp.
- 2tbsp green Thai curry paste 1syn per tbsp.
- 2 tsp “Very Easy” lemongrass paste
- Zest of 1 lime (ss)(sff)
- Juice of 1 lime (ss)(sff)
- 1medium onion, finely sliced (s)(sff)
- 50g of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 200g Jasmine rice or Sainsbury’s Thai Fragrant Rice (ff)
In a small blender, blend the onion & lemongrass paste & put to one side.
Heat a wok over a high heat and spay with Fry Light, add the green curry paste and the coconut milk, cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, ensuring the chicken gets well coated in the curry paste.
Add the onion, fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, salt and sweetener and cook for a further 2 minutes. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add half of the chopped fresh coriander & mix into the sauce, continue simmering for a further 5 mins, decorate the dish with the remaining coriander.
Serve with the cooked rice.
SOURCE : MINIMINS