s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 185g/2 Sainsbury’s responsibly sourced cod steaks (ss)(ff)
- 1 Onion (s)(sff)
- 1tsp “Very Lazy” garlic
- 1tsp “Very Lazy” gingers
- 1tsp “Very Lazy” Lemongrass paste
- 1tsp Fish sauce
- 1tbsp Thai Green Curry sauce
- 6 Spring Onions cut into 30mm pieces (s)(sff)
- 25g Coriander
- 2 Birds Eye Chilli’s (s)(sff)
- 1 Lime Zest (ss)(sff)
- Juice from Lime (ss)(sff)
Pre-heat oven to 200c
Put all the ingredients into a food processor and reduce to a finely ground mix, season with salt & pepper, remove & place in a mixing bowl, cover with Clingfilm and place in a fridge to allow mix to firm up.
Remove and form into small fishcakes, fry in a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light for 4-5mins, turning over once, until browned.
Place in an oven-proof shallow dish, sprayed with Fry Light and cook for 6-8mins until cooked.
Serve on a bed of rice & a side salad