s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 4 Sainsbury’s “Be good to yourself” extra lean Cumberland sausage 0.5 syn each (ff)
- 2 medium potatoes, Floury type Maris Piper or King Edwards (ff)
- 1/3 of a large Cauliflower & cut into florets (s)(sff)
- 1tbsp runny honey 2.5 syns
- 1tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas (ss)(ff)
- 3 Laughing Cow Cheese wedges ½ Hea
Cook the sausage in a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light ,cook on a low light until cooked and light brown, add 1tbsp of runny honey, 1tbsp of light soy sauce, stir into the sausages until they are coated, keep cooking until glazed and golden in colour.
Boil the potatoes until soft, remove and mash, add Laughing Cow Cheese wedges blend until smooth.
Cook the Cauliflower florets for 4-5mins until "al dente".
Cook the peas for the same time.
Plate up and sprinkle the cauliflower with Paprika. Cover with homemade gravy.
CREDIT : MINIMINS