s=speed weight loss
ss=super speed weight loss
ff= free foods
sff= super free food
- 1 onion peeled and roughly chopped (s)(sff)
- 1 tsp. mild chilli powder
- 227ml/8fl oz. passata (s)(sff)
- 3 tbsp. artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- salt and freshly ground blacken pepper.
Balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce provide the basis for this great tasting bbq sauce that is perfect for a dip, basting a chicken thighs or vegetable kebabs before a BBQ.
Spray a pan with fry light and sauté the onion and chilli powder over a low heat for 5 minutes until softened.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened. Blitz with a hand blender for a finer mix.
Check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.
For BBQ Baked beans add 1 Tbsp to a large tin of Baked Beans, great!