A quick and easy and oh-so-tasty lunch in minutes - great for an on-the-go lunch sandwich.
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 3 tbsp low fat natural cottage cheese
- 15g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Put the spring onions, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese and parsley into a bowl. Season to taste and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over one slice of bread and sandwich together with another. This sandwich goes well with celery sticks and salad.
ARTICLE SOURCE ; http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/cheese-and-onion-sandwich.aspx